Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Moxie-Liv - My Liv/Jackie Evancho Hybrid Doll




I found myself buying my first Spinmaster Liv and MGA Moxie Teenz dolls this year. They have a very similar look with their glass inset eyes, interchangeable wigs, articulated bodies and slightly exaggerated facial features.

The heads of Liv dolls and Moxie Teenz are so close in size the two dolls can swap wigs. However, at 11 1/2 inches tall, Liv's head is a little large for her body while the 14 inch Moxie Teenz look proportionate with the bigger heads.

While this doll is not for sale, I am posting photos to show what you can do with a Jackie Evancho doll body (which is extremely close to a Moxie Teenz doll body) and a Liv head. I am very pleased with the results.


Find out more at: Invasion of the (doll) body snatchers starring Liv, Jackie Evancho & Moxie Teenz (Photos)

No comments:

Post a Comment